Monday 15 July 2013


Tesco have their Kettle Chips on offer at £1, and with my clubcard membership voucher, I got a 150g bag for 50p.





I don't even want to think how much sunflower oil I have just consumed (however, nobody ever says to a vegan, "Eww, vegans consume so much OIL!").  Let's see what is the protein count...?  

Protein count:

100g = 5.8g


So, 150g = 8.7g!    That's almost 16% of my protein today just from gorging on a bag of Kettle Chips! 
*I do not NOT advocate eating 6 bags of Kettle Chips a day to make sure you get your RDA of protein* 

I did have around a cup of red grapes today, and a quick Google search tells me those gave me about 1g of protein.  Is that all?!  I also had a nectarine... which Google tells me is around 1.5g of protein.  How disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment